Monday 9 July 2007

worst. worst. worst.

I've been looking at my older pics these past few hours gosh

totoo nga I lost my self confidence if it wasn't for these pimples arrrgh.

Dati the doctor said "I think that's just the effect of the anesthesia, don't worry mawawala din yan"

Shocks super tagal namang effect nito, Its been two months since my operation and Im getting uglier and uglier each day. If I haven't gone in that stupid ( im starting to be mean na) operation maybe these volacanoes wouldn't have appeared...kainis really naiinis na ko. I mean I can't even dare to look at myself in the mirror (usually kasi I can't live a min. without looking at the mirror seriously). Super worst na sya. I really want to die na pero no, I can't afford to die looking like this. Shix. I hate it. huhuhuhu

No comments: