Wednesday 11 July 2007

Christian View of Man

Whew, at last I've finish answering and posting my assignments in LTS. Actually its not that difficult at all, most of the questions are about one's self and of course any student can relate to those. Here's a copy of the last two questions I've answered:

1) In a line or two, tell something about yourself. What makes you same and different to others?

Actually, I think that I am a million colors. I can be an introvert, ambivert or an extrovert. It depends on my mood and who I am with. One thing that makes me similar from other people is that of course I am also one of the beautiful creations of God. I have a body and soul. I have the intellect which enables me to acquire the necessary knowledge about the meaning of life and I also have the will which enables me to act on my discernment. But I think the one thing that makes me different from other person is my chameleon like talent. I can easily blend in, but I standout ( hahahaha).

2) Nowadays we see many factors challenging the human dignity, how can you as a Thomasian student help preserve dignity?

I can answer this question by saying " if man is into confusion and he doesn't know which path is to choose he must always go back to the old teaching, that in what ever he do, how ever hard life is, he must remember that God is always with him and that God will never forsake him". By thinking that way we can never go wrong in life for we have the knowledge that we are never alone in this world.

And of course I can also answer this by being a good role model to others. Especially to the kids who love to imitate what young adults like us are doing. We must be responsible for our own act and remember that in every action there is always a consequence. =D

--> Actually I had fun answering those because it made me realize my role in this society ( ehem ehem "A good role model"). It also made me realize that there is more to life, We will be experiencing a lot of glories as well as failures but althroughout there is this someone who never left us and who will never leave us alone, and that someone is GOD.

No comments: