Sunday 15 July 2007

bummer (forgive me. haha I stole this from friendster bulletin)

1.What's the best love story you've
ever watched?
*The Notebook

2. Do u think you're ok?
*No, I don't feel well

3. Song playing at the moment?
*none. I turned the speaker off already.

4. One song to describe current
relationship?
*I don't need a man hahaha. what the?

5. Accessories you usually wear?
*earrings, necklace. I do love to accesorize but when Im in school I don't wear any.

6. Fav color(s).
*pink, purple, green, yellow, black, white

7. Ever donated blood?
*recieved blood, yes.

8. Last place you went to?
* I don't know the place, Melody's debut party

9. Last person u went out with?
* My fourth year highschool friends

10. The most exciting sport?
*Im not into sports pero I think Its basketball and football.

11. Ever had a permanent tattoo?
* no, not yet

12. Movie u want 2 watch?
* Harry Potter 5. I know ang loser ko dahil di pa ko nakakawatch


13. Any piercings?
* sa ears.

14.The most romantic gift?
*Anything basta it is given with sincerity.

15. Act on stage before?
*yup

16. Struck by lightning before?
*not yet.

17. Danced with your loved one before?
*yup. hahaha

18. Ever wished you could turn back
time?
*sometimes, lalo na when I feel guilty about things na I wish sana I haven't done nalang

19. One song that's meaningful to you?
*Dare you to move

20. Last person you met for the first
time?
*Yikes. I don't remember.

21. What will you be doing tomorrow?
*go to school


22. Ever thought of robbing a bank?
*nope.

23. One thing you totally regret
*hindi sya one. hahaha actually madami

24. Do people like you?
*I sure do hope so.

25. What was the last game you played?
*Hangman, online activity sa eleap

26. Someone who means a lot to you at
the moment?
*no one.

27. The color of your mobile phone?
*pink

28. The last book you finished reading?
*the da vinci code

29. The last person who phone-called?
*I can't remember.

30. Message to your love ones?
*Im sorry. hahaha love you all =D

No comments: