Monday 9 July 2007

SHIX

Ok so Im back

Im too lazy pa to upload pictures and stuffs so I'll just make a summary of how dreadful my 2nd year life is.

I hate this sem. I think my new classmates are boring boring boring. I mean I can't get along with them? shocks why?

Anyways one thing thats really bothering me right now is PIMPLE ATTACK shix.

I have pimples all over my face.

So here's the story.

Just after I got home from the hospital little volcanoes grew on my face, suddenly those volcanoes aren't little anymore they became huge, enormous, and scary. And then there were pimple marks (so if you could just imagine how I look like), and that's how my life ends. And so that's the reason why I don't smile that often these days, and that's the reason why I lost my self confidence. I feel ugly and I hate it.

chacha saw me, wala lang I was too shy pa nga to approach her kasi yun na nga. shix.

And then there were pimple marks.. ok so that ends my life. bwisit.

No comments: