Tuesday 17 July 2007

anything under the sun (got it from friendster bulletin hahaha)

BEST

1. Male friend:
- don't have any..


2. Female friend:
- that's gotta be melinna

3. Vacation:
- vacation with the whole family. =D

WORST

1. Time of day:
- FINANCE time. boring sh*t.

2. Day of the Week:
- monday. I hate mondays.

3. Food:
- ampalaya.

4. Memory:
- I have a lot. hahaha =D

LAST

1. Person you saw:
- my mom. =D

2. Talked to on the phone:
- I don't know, I can't remember.

3. Text:
- carriebug.

4. Time you visited Chuck Norris on
GoofyAuctions.com:

- huh?

5. Message over MySpace:
- I don't have myspace

TODAY

1. What are you doing now:

- multiply-ing; friendster-ing.

2. What are you wearing:
- gray shirt, blue shorts

3. Better than yesterday?:
- worse than yesterday.

TOMORROW

1. Is: accounting day

2. Got any plans?: none. hahaha


3. Dislikes about tomorrow: late dismissal (4pm)

FAVORITE

1. Number: don't have any


2. Song: I Dare you to move


3. Color: pink, green, purple, black, white


4. Season: not so mainit and not so rainy

CURRENTLY

1. Missing someone: NO


2. Mood: BUSOG. haha


3. Wanting to tattoo or pierce: nooooooooo



TRUE/FALSE

I am a cuddler: tralse


I am a morning person: false


I am a perfectionist: tralse


I am an only child: false


I am currently suffering from a broken
heart:
ennnggg false. =D


I am very shy around the opposite
gender:
tralse


I can be paranoid at times: true


I enjoy country music: not so true

I enjoy talking on the phone: true (well it depends on who I am talking with)


I have a hard time paying attention at
school:
tralse


I have a private piercing: false


I have at least one brother and/or
sister:
true


I have/had a broken bone: false


I have friends who have never seen my
natural hair color:
false


I have had major/minor surgery: true

I have had my hair cut within the last
2 months:
false


I have had the cops called on me: false. =D

No comments: