Sunday 22 July 2007

big deal-the fate of the boy who lived.

ok so Last night I started reading harry potter 7..but I only finished one chapter (darn it) because I have to make review for my NSTP long test (and if I only knew that that long test would only be 1-30 and would only take me 8 mins to answer sana di nalang ako nagreview and binuhos ko nalang ang buong night kay HARRY POTTER). And so I placed the HP book under the bed...

eto napaka weird talga. Last night, hindi ako makatulog because I kept on thinking on what will happen to the famous Harry Potter, I was like " ok so kukunin ko ba yung book o hindi? kunin ko na kaya.. nooooo may long test ka pa bukas, you have to wake up early para di ka ma late....."

Then I was forcing myself to sleep pero still Harry was bothering me ( hahaha big deal talaga). I was remeniscing naman on HP 6 kasi I only read it once soooo ayun I kept on thinking about the important facts... Then again I was like " intet kunin mo na yung book...no intet di ka makakatulog pag ginawa mo yan.. pero ganun din yun e.. di karin naman makasleep so magbasa ka nalang...".... And so I spent 3 hours thinking if kukunin ko yung book or hindi.. hahaha I slept at around 3 am darn it sana nagbasa nalang ako...

No comments: