Friday 27 July 2007

When GOOD things come to an end.

Everything has to come to and end, good things and bad things. Even Harry Potter has come to an end, but that's not what I am trying to point out, this is more than just a simple fiction, this is reality.

I've been suffering from pimple attack since the very moment I came out of the hospital. My doctor said it was nothing, so I didn't panic. I thought everything will be alright by June pero everything went worse.

July is about to end pero as days go by, my face becomes worse. I already went to a "face clinic" but nothing happend (it just went worse than ever). A lot of my friends are saying that I am just over reacting over the issue, that I'll all be ok, but its not like that. They just don't know how hard it is for me. They just don't know how I really feel.

Maybe If I haven't gone to that stupid operation, maybe all of these wouldn't happen. Its better na to die than to live a miserable life. OO I feel miserable. Anyone who has the same case as mine would feel the same way. Ashamed to talk to people for they would be looking at your face and feel sorry for you, Trying so hard not to see old friends, Going out with your family and feel insecure because you know you are the ugliest of the bunch. Kainis. I hate it, and now Im crying.

All GOOD things come to an end so I guess this is the end of everything. It's all over. My vanity is over.

No comments: