Wednesday 31 January 2007

I just wanna share my biggest stupidity in life!!! :)

He was my biggest stupidity and you know what makes it more sutpid??

I browsed his profile in friendster.. I don't know what came up to me but I decided to read his testimonials.. I found out that he hasn't deleted yet his "ex girlfriend turned latest girlfriend's" testimonial ( those ones that were dated 2005 ) eventhough we we're together.. that time..( 2006 )

I've read "those" beacause there was five.. i guess.. and found this things out:

a) term of endearment.. duhh.. the same- can't you be more creative huh? or you're just that daft or whatever??

b) I don't know if this is coincidence or what but... we ( its between you and me and you and her.. just clarifying ) have the same motto!!! that whatever happens to us we will stick with each other.. arrrgggghhhh :)

c) that she gave you a thousand letters ( just like what I did.. though its corny.. o well!!.. )

d) you argue most of the times.. just like us..( yeah yeah whatevar )

e) that she told you that you were a great actor?? ( haha .. whoooh.. tell me about it )

f) that you deleted my testimonial.. ( well I've already found that out months ago )

and

g) he's a big loser.. ( haha I told myself that I'm not gonna be bitter.. I'm not.. haha I'm just tellin the whole damn truth )

I've moved on right.. haha.. but I just wanna tell how foolish he is.. foolish for letting me go?? nah.. I already knew that he was foolish since the day that we met.. hahaha...

and If ever he will be reading this.. I don't give a damn.. haha.. :)

No comments: