Tuesday 30 January 2007

the percussionist

At last!... I've finally made someone agree to teach me how to play the drums..the only problem is, I don't have any free time.. arrrgggghh... and I'm not willing to skip school for it.. haha.. but I really wanted to learn.. hmmm...

So I think I have to wait till next sem.. hopefully I can get a morning schedule so I'll be able to study the super mystifying drums.. :) tadaaaahhh....

Isabelle the drummer.. yeah that sounds cool.. I wonder what he will be looking like if he finds out.. haha.. o well I don't give a damn if he hates it or whatever.. :)

I just can't wait.... hopefully I can really start with the lessons next sem.. but I'm having a feeling that by that time I'm too lazy to practice "again".. just like what happend to my violin lessons.. har har.. so wish me luck :)

No comments: