Saturday 27 January 2007

I MISS THE SAND

Its been quite long enough, summer days;summer sun; summer sand; summer fling. I promised myself that I wouldn't write anything about it anymore but it's ok I have moved on..

1 month, 3 days, 16 hours and 5 more mins and its been a year.. I cannot forget that day. That very moment when you asked me if we could be together. I was blinded by excitment, happiness and love... I never thought that you still loved her... All I was caring about was YOU were mine.. I was yours and WE were together.

We shared so many good times together. Although were completely opposites. I accepted you just the way you are..on the other hand you wanted me to change .

And then you left me...

I thought I wouldn't be able to feel again how it is to be happy for I believed that you were my happiness. I kept thinking about you.. I kept thinking "what if we were still together" . I was always having thoughts that someday your heart will eventually go back to its home. I was always missing you're company. Everything was so painful...

Yes, time do heals...

I don't miss you anymore for I've completely accepted the fact that everything was a lie.. I have finally woken from a dream and have stepped back to reality. Thank God, I have totally moved on...I don't feel the bitterness and pain anymore.

I've insited to walk upon the sand with bear feet though I know that sands are extremely hot during summers. I've tried to resist the pain...but the sand keeps on getting warm...burning my feet..so I gave up and went home... alone

I miss the sand.. I am still waiting for that day when I can walk around the sand again...feel the summer breeze...and Im hoping for someone who would walk with me and carry me home when my I can no longer resist the pain... and make my summer days the best days of my life :)

No comments: