Saturday 3 February 2007

seven more days..

seven more days.. and its been a year since the last highschool evening presentation.. i miss everything about it..

the screening- whoow.. haha i did well here

auditions- such a blur.. i didn't get the part that I really wanted but its ok

workshops- haha it was so much fun.. and stressful, and fun and stressful

casting- haha.. so much fun...

practices- wow.. I miss those days when my group can't even tell what our play is all about.. haha.. and those days of leader push the wall, leader @#@#$@#$@#!, leader you such a bla bla bla, leader, leader, leader!!!!.. haha..

critics night- though I cried after.. haha all comments are for me!!!

technical rehearsal- it was kinda raining and they wanted us to go home.. but we insisted!!!


technical dress rehearsal- we stayed in school.. overnyt.. and we didn't sleep!!.. practiced all night..

foundation day- this is the moment of super stage frights... last day of being together..

but what I really miss most is the certain bonding we've created from the play.. haha
some of us even met their firsts loves.. lol.. but if I would be asked if I want to repeat everything.. haha .. i would say NO :)



2 comments:

Anna Eliesa said...

"some of us even met their 1st love"...
some of us...uhmmm...
namely...
you...
me???
hahaha...
ayan...i suddenly became excited...
nging big stuff 2loy xa...

Isabelle said...

haha.. i think so.. :)