Friday 26 January 2007

SHOPPING


I am addicted to shopping.. I like dressing up.. basically according to my mood.. but usually I wear anything thats rock and glamorous.. I don't know if its something psychological or its just me.. but I think its pretty normal. I mean almost all teenagers these days are addicted to shopping and I am one of them. I am one of the top ten. lol


Here's a list of my favorite shops:

1. ZARA- i so love buying dresses and shoes here.. nice collection
2. TOPSHOP- skirts.. yep yep :) looking for high fashion rock or london mod style?? then this is the right place to go :)
3. MANGO- always does and always will
4. TERRANOVA- sweatshirts?? anyone??
5. PEOPLE ARE PEOPLE- home of syrup and bling blings :)

My mom is my shopping pal.. We have the same tastes in clothes (well almost) and shopping wouldn't be complete without her.. you rock mom! lol

No comments: