Sunday 30 March 2008

Theme: Mariko

OK so I am so totally in the mood to post blog entries!! hahaha whatever.

Anyway I forgot to write something about how I miss MARIKO soooo much. I mean we've been through everything this last school year (not really everything but somehow.. haha whatever). She's been my closest friend (in class) ever since 1a19 got dissolved. Wonder what she's doing in Japan right now. She haven't open her multiply account yet. I bet she's dyeing her hair PINK! hahaha kidding or maybe she went clubbin with her NEW JAPANESE FRIENDS HAHA! or maybe she's locked up in her room crying all day or maybe she's having a really nice time with her mom and her step dad and step siblings haha. WHATEVER.

The fact is I totally miss her. School wouldn't be school without her awwwww. I can't imagine myself walking alone along BEATO or walking with NESTOR along beato (because usually there's 3 of us Mariko, I and Nestor. So now that Mariko's gone never mind hahaha) telling him how cute that guy I just saw NOOOO WAY. No one's gonna grab me to the restrooms anymore to tell me how fucking good her night was (Mariko loves to go clubbin btw). Clearly there are lots of things I would really miss doing with her aawwww.

So Maaariko if ever you're reading this, wala lang hahaha. I miss you. WE MISS YOU. Do comeback sooon.

No comments: