Wednesday 26 March 2008

the RIGHT thing

Ok. So thanks to everyone. I've finally made up my mind. For the next semester and the following semesters after that I'll be staying in AMV. Yea that's right I am not gonna shift. So I'll just take summer classes and go on with third year. Who knows right? maybe THIS is really the right thing for me or NOT or whatever but it's the only easy way not that I'm saying that being a CPA is easy basta! things are all wrong and AMV is the only place I have (for now).

So choosing to stay means leaving my DIPLOMATIC dreams behind and focusing on being a CPA soon or NOT or whatever and of course I should also be considering debarment for the next few months or maybe I'll just work things out this time.

Oh gawd. I hope I'm doing the right thing.

No comments: