Saturday 5 April 2008

song related

OK. This is super stupid. I am listening (for the nth time) to this FOREVER YOUNG song by YOUTH GROUP. It's my current friendster song ( for like 3 weeks already). I really really do love the song. Oh and I feel like crying again. Weird, totally weird. I mean it's just sad growing up facing all these responsibilities that you know you can't handle.

Maybe I'm just being emotional about how my super-perfect-long time-expected-friendship with my College friends would finally come to an end. Not that I am exaggerating everything but you know thins happen. Mariko left, Sitty and I are planning to leave to, Nestor became this super Accounting Whiz (which I can't really accept up to this moment HAHA such a long story), Carrie and Angel are staying, Royce- still no news. I mean hellooooo we were supposed to be group or whatever. I don't usually get emotional when it comes to friendships kaya lang I don't know things are like so different now haha.

I miss them or should I say I'll miss them. Next sem would be really hard for me, Meeting new people, seeing new faces.. bla bla. Oh well change is healthy anyway.

No comments: