Friday 21 March 2008

WHAT MAJOR IS RIGHT FOR YOU?

I got this thing from Nadia

WHAT MAJOR IS RIGHT FOR YOU?

You scored as a Visual&PerformingArts

You should strongly consider majoring (or minoring) in the Visual or Performing Arts (e.g., Art, Art Education, Art History, Ceramics, Culinary Arts, Dance, Drawing, Fashion Design, Film, Graphic Design, Interior Design, Marketing (advertising), Music, Music Education, Music Theory, Painting, Photography, Theatre).

It is possible that the best major for you is your 2nd, 3rd, or even 5th listed category, so be sure to consider ALL majors in your OTHER high scoring categories (below). You may score high in a category you didnt think you would--it is possible that a great major for you is something you once dismissed as not for you.

The right major for you will be something

1) you love and enjoy and

2) are really great at it.

Consider adding a minor or double majoring to make yourself standout and to combine your interests. Please post your results in your myspace/blog/journal.

Visual&PerformingArts
94%
History/Anthropology/LiberalArts
88%
English/Journalism/Comm
88%
Religion/Theology
81%
Psychology/Sociology
69%
Education/Counseling
69%
Biology/Chemistry/Geology
69%
Accounting/Finance/Marketing
63%
French/Spanish/OtherLanguage
56%
HR/BusinessManagement
56%
PoliticalScience/Philosophy
50%
Physics/Engineering/Computer
44%
Nursing/AthleticTraining/Health
25%
Mathematics/Statistics
19%

ACCOUNTING there on my 8th. OK I get it I suck in Accounting teka FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING hahaha. I hate Finance HAHAHA our professor last 1st sem sucks but I love Marketing all those promotions stuffs it soooo fun (except for our "since 1611" prof hahahaha I won't mention nalang her name ev erybody knows naman kung sino yung since 1611 sa UST hahahaha). I do I do I do HATE MATH since I was a kid for no reason I just don't get the essence of studying it (basic math, basic algebra, calculus, statistics and geometry doen't count. I got good grades on those in highschool HAHAHAHA). My favorite subject since grade school is SCIENCE I love everything about since except PHYSICS. Well I do love Performing Arts hahaha I think everybody does. Liberal Arts had been my super love since like fourth year. I was planning talaga to take up International Studies in La Salle pero my Ate thought it wasn't such a good idea so I took up so I tried to take COMMARTS (my third up there) in UST and guess what? I didn't pass HAHAHAHA. So why did I end up dreaming about being an Accountant? I really don't know.

if you guys what to try this thing click here

No comments: