Monday 24 March 2008

NOT STAYING

I really need to shift. It's not that I'm debarred from Accountancy or something, it's just that I found no reason to stay anymore. I mean I'm not gonna risk my 1st sem in third year for that stupid CPA dream bla bla bla NO WAY. I've seen how my classmates cried when they knew that they were debarred na. I don't want to feel the same way.

So as I was saying, I reaaaally need to shift. I really wanted to take up Diplomatic Affairs (as in really really WANTED to ) but it's too late, Applications for CSB this coming term is closed already waaaaaaaaaaa. I need to wait for next term, in short I need to wait for five months.

My second choice is to stay in UST. STAY IN UST BUT NOT IN AMV. I want to try SANA if there are any slots in COMARTS or.. any other AB course or maybe I could try in tourism but I don't want tourism or any other AB course!!!! I wanted Diplomatic Affairs.

My last choice is to continue my cloying, uninteresting, wearisome, tiring, lifeless, dull, boring, stupid life in AMV and wait till I get debarred next sem.. but that's not gonna happen because I'm NOT STAYING, so I'll erase this one form my list.

I really don't know what to do all of this sh*t is making me crack. Oh dear I wish I could help myself.

No comments: