Wednesday 9 April 2008

OMG.OMG.OMG. Confessions of a Shopaholic

OMG. OMG. Ok don't panic. HAHAHA. I have NO idea (not like until an hour ago) that there would be Confessions of A Shopaholic the movie (well I had a feeling though) but I never knew that they were filming it already!

So this maybe the reason why I had this sudden urge to visit Kinsella's site! HAHA.

Confessions of a Shopaholic in theaters year 2009. Directed by PJ Hogan. I can't wait. Isla Fisher as every body's favourite heroine, Becky Bloomwood. Luke Brandon is to be played by Hugh Dancy and Becky's BFF Suze Cleath-Stuart will be played by Krysten Ritter.

But why on earth are they shooting it in NYC? like hello BECKY should be living in LONDON in the first book.

Luke and Becky

Is that the famous Denny and George scarf?

I just can't wait!

"It's perfect. It's so bloody perfect."

2 comments:

Unknown said...

They have been shooting the last few days near my store in Fairfield, CT. and also in Bridgeport CT. They approached me to rent the empty lot next to my store, but wound up accross the street. Lots of trailers!

Isabelle said...

OMG? really this is sooo exciting! I just can't wait till 2009! :D