Friday 18 April 2008

Marc Jacobs new Ostrich Bag named after a Filipino(a)

Finaaaaaally and Officially. Marc Jacobs new ostrich bag is already named! This is really a dream come true, well not for me of course but for BryanBoy, everybody's third world fag.

BryanBoy, a gay fashionista from the Philippines, started his blog to update his friends about his travelling and stuffs. Eventually this blog became a fashion/comedy blog. I started reading Bryanboy last year, my friend told me he was so hilarious so I gave him a shot. Once I started I just can't stop hahaha. He was sooooo gay and sooo funny.

He love making paparazzi shots and videos of himself. He loooooves to imitate famous people like Victoria Beckham and Paris Hilton.

He catches the attention of not only the local folks but also the international one. Even famous models and stuffs. But the most exciting part was when he gushed

No comments: