Monday 10 December 2007

wish list


Christmas is fast approaching, Ate had posted her wish list sooooooooo I think its my turn na! I just copied some of these in my facebook wish list hahaha, and of course this is an extended wish list for my bday! hahaha

  1. pass all my subjects for this sem (hahahahaha)
  2. MAC OS X
  3. Modern Glamour The Art of Unexpected Style book
  4. Lancome PURE FOCUS Matifying Purifying Lotion
  5. Smashbox O-glow (which I've been wanting since summer)
  6. Red Opaque tights from Warehouse
  7. Slouchy or Ankle boots
  8. Hair and Nail Treatment
  9. Nike Air Legend FG - Women's
  10. White PSP! hahaha
  11. Kenzo flower perfume ( which I've been wanting since 4th year highschool haha)
  12. pass the Moulin Rouge audition (and be Satine! hahahaha in my dreams!)
  13. enroll in Repertory Philippines ( hahahaha)
  14. Paloma Picasso® Love and Kisses pendant from Tiffany
  15. And Lastly, I want to spend my christmas and birthday with the whole family.



No comments: