Thursday 13 December 2007

12th wish granted

I was about to sleep, actually I was already about to set my alarm clock, when suddenly my cellphone hanged. I thought it was just another sickness from my phone but I saw a little envelope beside the battery meter. I was hoping that the text message would be from Melinna, but it was not. It was from somebody I don't know. It was the text message I ignored a while ago because it says " missing text", but the text is not missing anymore. I slowly read it

"Congratulations! You are now officialy part of Mediatrix major production, MOULIN ROUGE. We will be having our first production meeting on December 15 2 pm at the grandstand. Kindly confirm attendance with your name and college. Thank you"

I didn't react at first, pero gradually as the message sunk in me head, my heart starts pumping faster. This couldn't be true, but it really is, I'm part of the production! OMG. My 12th Christmas wish is already granted, super thank you Lord.

the only problem is I have I have classes by 2 pm and its Accounting.

No comments: