Wednesday 12 December 2007

shift.

SHIFT SHIFT SHIFT, that's one thing I've been hearing from people since the start of second semester. Even smoocihes is planning to shift haaaaaaaaay. I've been thinking about it too! these past few days. Like yesterday I was thinking of going to beato and ask for their subject requirements, and then I was thinking of AB too, yes I think COMARTS would be great, or maybe I could shift to TOURISM so that I'll be a Tourism student like my bestfriend (hahahaha). Or maybe I could transfer into another school and take the INTERNATIONAL STUDIES (my dream course before), or take FASHION DESIGN elsewhere, or maybe I could just study THEATER ARTS, and be a broadway star. Arrgghh hahahaha I can't really decide what I wanted to do. Pero kanina, My mind suddenly changed, tapos I concluded na:

"GUSTO KO MAGING CPA, ALAM KO MAHIRAP PERO KAKAYANIN KO"

I don't know the exact reason, maybe its because I'm scared to leave my friends or maybe I'm scared of what my parents will think of, or maybe, maybe its what I really wanted. Unbelievable, yes I know. Isa lang naman ang kntra bida sa buhay ko ngayon e.

"fucking computer programming"

I don't get any of it. Shit.

No comments: