Monday 26 November 2007

intensity 4

We were in the middle of our discussion in World Culture when suddenly I felt like the floor was moving. I asked my friends if they're feeling the same thing and they said yes. So I started panicking. I was so scared that the floor would crack open and thought I was about to die (hahahaha). I was like:

"SIR, LETS GET OUT OF THIS BUILDING!!!, THERE'S AN EARTHQUAKE!! OH MY GOD WE'RE GONNA DIE!!!!"

But our World Culture Professor was just calm and quiet. Like he knew tht it was just nothing and that it would be over in a few seconds. We'll that's not what I thought hahaha, I thought it was intensity 9 already hahaha and that I won't be able to see my parents again. But I was locked to my chair, like everybody else. I wanted to get out of the classroom. After the earthquake I found myself holding all my stuffs and I was the only one who have done that (hahahaha!)

After the bell, The Dean asked us to vacate the building and everybody was super happy, But after a few minutes he announced that classes will be resumed. haaaaay

Well anyway, Im sooo thankful that everything was alright and that nothing bad happened. Thank you Lord, Thank you so much.

No comments: