Monday 12 November 2007

happiness equals bruises.

Ok so another worst thing.

After classes we (Mariko, Nestor and I) decided to go to the library to answer the remaining problems in Chapter 2 of Financial Accounting. But I was soooo hungry so I asked Mariko if we could eat lunch/dinner first. Nestor ate cerealicious,while Mariko and I tried the new food store. Anyway we discussed about our latest discovery "the Felix thing" hahahaha which was really a helluva laugh. I mean all of us can't help laughing about it. Then Nestor said

"masyado kayong masya mamaya malungkot na kayo"

but I didn't bother about what he said ( because I thought he was just insecure about the Felix thing hahaha). So after eating we headed straight to the library. Social Studies section. Ok we didn't really end up answering illustrative problems, we ended up talking about Felix again and of course some class issssssuuuues! hahahaha.

Then Mariko and I decided to go to the washroom but while we were heading downstairs, Something really embarrassing happened.

I fell, I fell on that stupid staircase and its so not right.

It was soooo painful, I almost felt like crying. and now I have this large bloody bruise on my right leg and another on my left leg (but its not bloody).

Lesson learned: Karma comes back around, never ever ever talk about that Felix thing again (while eating hahahaha).

No comments: