Friday 16 November 2007

I need peace.

OK so I don't really understand why there are some people who can't mind their own business.

here goes:

Sinabi ni Anna sakin na nakasabay daw nya on her way home yung sister (her name is JOYCE) nung girl nung used to be ko, just this afternoon. When Joyce saw Anna bigla nya sinabi sa friend nya (in a very loud voice, soo loud like she really wanted everyone to hear her).

Joyce: Alam mo ba, yan (then she looked at Anna), kaibigan yan nung ex ni you know who (I just can't say his name).

Friend: sino?

Joyce: Ayan oh? (and she's really pointing at Anna).

Friend: sinong ex?

Joyce: Si intet.

Friend: Ahhhh..talaga?

Joyce: OO, Ano magsusumbong ka? Sige magsumbong ka (pertaining to Anna)

Friend: E di ba nagkabalikan na sila ng ate mo?

Joyce: Oo, matagal na.

Friend: E bakit kasi iniwan dati ni you know woh yung ate mo?

Joyce: Ewan ko, di ko nga din maintindihan kung bakit pinatulan nya yun intet na yun e.

Friend: Bakit? hindi ba maganda yung intet?

Joyce: hindi, mayaman lang

Friend: Ibig sabihin pinatulan lang kasi mayaman?

Joyce: ewan ko, sabi kasi ni you know who, may skit daw sa puso

Friend: aah talaga?

Joyce: oo may sakit daw kaya alam mo na, akala daw kasi nya mabait yung intet, hindi daw pla

Friend: ganun?

Joyce: oo, napaka foolish nga ni you know who kasi pinatulan nya yun e.

Then Anna told me that she can't bear hearing more nasty words, so she just went out

Anna: Mali kayo, kabaliktaran yun.

I have my own life now puckers. I don't understand why those guys are still so mean about it, I mean its like I've ruined their lives. And what does JOYCE have to do with the issue? I bet her sister still feels insecure bout me, well not that Im bragging or anything but why on earth would they do that in public? They are sooo anti social. Low breeding fellas I must say.

No comments: