Tuesday 5 June 2007

Stupid thoughts: We, She and I

"Who doesn't long for someone to hold
who knows how to love you without being told
somebody tell me why I'm on my own
if there's a soul mate for everyone"- NB

2. LOVE

Next thing to growing up that bothers me lately is love. As a we grow older we learn the sweetness and happiness of finding someone to share your life with but sadly we also learn the bitterness of losing someone we treated so special. We then realize that the beauty we have found a while ago could not be ours forever. Love is something so precious that we need to get hurt, and feel down a lot of times before finding the real one, so that when that time comes when love has found its way, we already have grown into a much more experienced and much more stronger person.

I think the start of the quest is when a person falls in love and broke her heart for the first time. You see, when a person has already experienced how to love she then can't live without it anymore. Though at some point she may not be thinking about it maybe because she gets her life busy but she knows and she feels that one part of her life is missing.

I've just told a friend that he shouldn't be looking for love, for it will find him in the least moment he is expecting it. But why am I still looking for it? Yes, I do believe that God has planned this special someone for us but what if I don't end up with that someone? How will I know if my someone is already there? What if my someone already came but I let him slip away? (sigh).
Maybe it's too early for me to think about love, for I am still way too young but who knows maybe after years I would be having difficulties finding my someone. O well whatever happens, I know that God is always with me and that love will always be around.

No comments: