Tuesday 5 June 2007

new school year, new class, new adjustments

ok so I'm already enrolled, I hate it our section got dissolved f*ck. Luckily classmates ko padin yung mga former classmates ko like Mavic, Mariko, Christianne and Nestor ( oh my.. shit!! hahaha peace ) . Anyways I got myself in a series of unfortunate events. ok so here it goes

1. Im not wearing my school uniform so the stupid security guard won't let me in.. buti nalang.... I was with my mom and she explained that I just got out from the hospital few weeks ago and bla bla bla then my mom showed the security guard my medical certificate.. whew ligtas.. haha.

2. The only possible way for me and my friends to be classmates again is to get the same schedule in the p.e. class. So we chose basketball ( bckt14), Carrie, Royce, and Mavic got that sched but when it was my turn sh*t.. naubusan ako ng spot. grrrr.. hahaha

3. So, I looked for Angel ( kasi si Angel hindi pa sya nakakaget ng sched for pe haha )
kaya lang...

4. Angel and I have no idea kung what yung schedule ng section namin so hindi pa namin alam kung what yung right pe sched to choose... so we asked kuya jumong haha but he wanted us to fall in line pa duh. hahaha the line there was super long so we decided to get na a sched for pe and nstp. ( haha come what may..)

5. When I was about to tell the secretary again what pe shed I wanted but I noticed that I've lost my cheque ( oh my.. sh*t, the cheque was signed already.. Im doomed!!! ) Buti nalang ulit Angel was so nice.. haha she told me na we should go to the paging section but before we got there my sister's name was called ( because sa kanya yung cheque )

" Abigail Faye E. Valentos" then I came running.. " ow ow.. that's mine.. that's mine.. ako yun yun" then the pe prof told me " hay nako. next time I lock mo na yung cheque mo sa katawan mo may signature pa naman yan. " I just laughed and said " thank you po.. hahaha"

6. So I found my cheque.. yipee.. Ayan its time to get my sched ( kanina pa to hahaha finally ). Basketball Coed for my pe, then lts for my nstp. hahaha ( and si Angel lang ang classmate ko sa pe and lts )

7. I thought everything was over when I realized na lost ID pla ako, shit haha so I went to TAN- YAN-KEE buliding and went straight to the ID room. I thouht I was gonna get my ID na pero super dami pa plang stop over, I need to go to the three offices ( AMV dean's office, OSA, and MAIN bdlg. ) to get my form signed ( shit inikot ko na buong UST nun. ) haha. Ok so I went fist sa AMV dean's office oooppps wala si Atty. whoever out of town haha so I told my mom na we should go home na.

and here's my sched for this sem

RM DAY TIME SUBJECT
416 MWF 11-12 pm ENG 104
416 MW 12-1 pm COMP 1
COMP LAB 1 F 7-10 am COMP 1
416 MWF 1-2 pm MATH 605
416 MWF 2-4 pm ACCT 2A & B
PNC TH 7-9 am PE ( BCKT 26 )
416 TTHS 11-12 pm HUM 1
416 TTHS 12-1 pm BA 4C
416 TTHS 1-2 pm ECO 2A
416 TTHS 2-3 pm PHL 5

then I have NSTP LTS 1. I think its every sundays, and look haha no theo for this sem.. why o why?
O well, Im totally gonna miss my former classmates.. new school year, new class new adjustments.. I just wish Carrie, Royce and Angel can transfer to 2a8 which is quite impossible.. hate it.

No comments: