Wednesday 6 June 2007

Riyo Mori wears GUCCI

While a was re-reading the Philippine Tatler last week to check on the spring/summer 2007 runway pictures, I noticed again the black chiffon printed kashmir patch gown from GUCCI and It was just then when I realized that that gown was the same gown Riyo Mori was wearing to rock the Ms. Universe 2007 evening gown competition. Its kinda lame cause I've been re-reading the Philippine tatler for like 10 times already and I've seen Ms. Universe twice but it was just last week when I saw that the gowns were the same.




Apparently, last feb Oprah winfrey is also wearing the same GUCCI gown as Riyo Mori. The dress is FAB but I think Riyo should have worn a dress that was really customized for her because winning the Ms. Universe is a one of kind experience and she should be wearing something uniquely beautiful. So which one wears the dress better?


No comments: