Friday 9 February 2007

the way you stare

last night was really great... meeting former classmates, former directors, former schoolmates, and of course my hs friends...haha.. .. but seeing him with her sucks

but seeing him staring at me.. haha...oh and yeah seeing her staring at me..was quite entertaining.. haha the way he stared at me like he was trying to say " i wish my girlfriend would look that way" and she was trying to say " I wish he wasn't staring at you!! but he just can't help it!! " hahaha...

i may sound so arrogant but I was not the only one who saw that beautiful scenario.. haha

I don't really understand what I felt last night.. I could have been that girl..we could have gone to that play together..and make our sweet escape after.. but he so damn wasted everything...nways it doesn't really matter anymore..

No comments: