Wednesday 28 February 2007

drama week day 2

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphicsmyspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphicsmyspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphicsmyspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphicsmyspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics


going back one year ago... well today is the day when i received my first ... hahaha k*ss .


we danced the moonlight looking at each other's eyes... We didn't even said a word.


and  there were herons and distant music... Everything seems like magic.. Like suddenly the world got tired of spinning and it stopped for a moment to witness.. la la la.. the whole world was with me...


I really can't explain what I felt but I know that there were no dramas...no everything...but I didn't want that moment to end. and that was the beginning of our summer love


I think this was the happiest and sweetest memory  he gave me..myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics


 

No comments: