Friday 25 January 2008

A- PROGRAMMING dilemma

hahaha! well this is the first time in how many weeks that I'll be posting one great achievement. Well remember what I've said on one of my previous posts, the one which says:

"FUCKING COMPUTER PROGRAMMING"

Well surprisingly things got a little different, moments ago hahaha. Our programming teacher gave us this last chance to submit the exercises that we've missed. She told us that it would be due tomorrow. So Me and Mariko super panicked. We needed to submit those exercises but we don't have a clue on how to program hahaha! We were so desperate we even borrowed my classmate's laptop because she has a VB installed on it. Actually I do have a VB installer but I'm afraid to install it (hahaha weird but true). Soooo we used my classmate's laptop but we only manged to finish 3 exercises. SOOOOOOO BIG PROBLEM, my classmate's laptop was only available that morning, so we've panicked more. Then I asked Mariko if she wanted to do the homework here at home. I told her that I'll install the VB on my laptop then on the desktop then we can both figure out how to do it. She agreed. And a lot more unfortunate events had happened but we still managed to get to my place.

HAHA! I thought we would be crying all afternoon for both of us are clueless, I thought it was the end of us. HAHA! but my thoughts were wrong! hahahaha. We've even finished up to the last exercise haahaha.

TAKE NOTE: We've done it by ourselves! hahaha

ONE GOOD NEWS: the deadline was moved. GREAT GREAT GREEEEAAAT.

No comments: