Monday 15 October 2007

for my shoes are starting to fit already.

The day has ended, finally its official

First Semester is OVER.

All I need to worry about is whether I passed all my subjects or not. I've already viewed some of my grades but all of those are just minor subjects, I really wanna see my Accounting results or maybe something more related like Finance and MacroEcon (and of course my final grade in stats).


I've been worrying about my grades since after I took the Accounting exam. Well Im not saying that I did well but I really did my best (hopefully). The questions aren't too difficult compared to what we had last prelims (mind bleeding question, I must say). So Im really expecting that the results are gonna be good, o dear I shouldn't expect at all. What if I failed my accounting Exam? or Maybe what if I get that shining curly TRES? would I be satisfied? (hell no).

OK so maybe theres nothing really to worry about, so don't panic. I know I can make it, I know we can all make it. I can feel that my shoes are starting to fit already, and I know that this thing is for me. Yes, Designing has been a part of my frustrations but Accounting will always be one of my top priorities, so I think I'll be settling down besides I don't like the course shifting thing at all (and I hope I can still say this after I've already viewed all of my grades).

Enjoy the semester break everyone and Happy 18th Birthday to my dear old SMOOCHIES ♥

No comments: