Saturday 25 December 2010

Holiday Blues


I had that dream last night, I was in that place where I wanted to be and I was walking along with someone I really really like and it was snowing and at the middle of the road I stopped and said to myself "this doesn't feel right" then I looked at the person I am with and gave him a puzzled look and he punished me with a smile.



Then suddenly I felt empty, I knew I was dreaming but I couldn't escape from it all. I've constantly been making this picture of me in that place with that man but then all of a sudden things weren't right anymore.

In my dreams I tried to run away, and the guy I was with just stared at me with confusion, I said I was sorry and I need to be somewhere else.

I woke up not remembering what I dreamt of, few minutes after everything came back and I felt the same way like I was in my dreams, empty.

Try not to take me seriously, I just miss blogging about my blues oh, I've moved out by the way, I'm now writing more about fashion and self obsession, the "IT" stuffs these days. Make me happy today and visit me at Urban Dai

see y'all and Happy Holidays

No comments: