Monday 29 December 2008

PLANS for 2009

Ok. After the best of 2008 year-ender, it's time to start with my resolution "plans" hahaha. I only have 3 things in mind:

  • First, is to lose a lot of weight. I need to prepare myself for the upcoming summer OJT. Losing 10 pounds would be a great start.

  • Second is to save. Frugality is the best policy hahaha. I have to find a good way on how to save money. I think less partying and less eating would help and oh yea, suggestions are highly appreciated

  • And last is of course.. hahaha Well that would be my secret for now! and forever hahahaha :P

So those are my resolution "plans" hahaha. Of course I'm hoping for more love, high grades, more friends and more happiness for the next year coming. lalalalala

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

No comments: