Sunday 20 July 2008

ten odd thoughts.

TEN ODD THOUGHTS. Nothing new, I just want to update my blog.

1. I am now a Marketing Management student, who goes to school 6 times a week, from 7-11 am.

2. I'm feeling so FAT right now, well actually I AM FAT. The fattest in my records.

3. I've been worrying about breakouts lately. I thought my zits were almost gone last week but when I woke up yesterday, 3 volcanoes were residing in my face.

4. I've been SLOTHY ( not slutty haha) lately. All I want to do all day is to sleep and check out for new multiply comments. I haven't been reading my books for like 2 weeks already and that's reaaaallly baaaad.

5. My antique-of-the-future phone is malfunctioning.

6. I've been hating a friend since like last week. I saw him yesterday but I didn't dare call him ( I was late for school for like 6 hours already, what can I do? ).

7. I've been hanging out with my old friends from AMV quite often.

8. I am pretty adjusted to my new environment, thanks to my nff's hahaha.

9. I misspelled DOPPEL GANGLER as DOPPLER GANGER, which made me look oh so stupid. The thought was there anyway haha.

10. And oh yea, I've already picked up my Kickers prize, it's just a denim body bag whatevs, I'll just use it tomorrow.

No comments: