Thursday 20 September 2007

shopaholic


I just finished reading the second book of shopaholic " Shopaholic takes Manhattan" which I just start reading last night. Well anyways Im off to tying the knot, maybe tomorrow or maybe next week after I've taken all my quizzes and Im really excited. I mean Becky Bloomwood is really an irresistable heroine, I just can't get enough of her. My friends told me that maybe I was kinda relating on her story, the whole shopaholic thing, the only difference is I don't have debts or maybe I don't have credit cards that's why I don't have debts hahaha! and of course I don't have a multimillionaire boyfriend (another hahaha!).

Well anyways I love the whole thing, Sophie Kinsella's really great, I love her, She makes a reader feel like she's Rebacca Bloomwood herself. I love the twist and turns in the story and how sudden things can change your life forever. Its all damn great!


No comments: