Saturday 25 August 2007

tagged (for the second time).

BEEN TAGGED BY VIA

In the 8 facts about you share 8 things that your readers don't know about you. Then at the end you tag 8 other bloggers to keep the fun going. Each blogger must post these rules first.

* each blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
* bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
* at the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
* don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog.

1. I am extrovert, introvert, ambivert - hahahaha I don't really know what kind of person I am sometimes I get too loud and outgoing, sometimes I'm a bum, sometimes I'm a weirdo hahaha.

2. I totally hate copycats - I hate people who imitates me grrr they irritate me hahahaha. I remember one time when I bought a new cellphone three months after my classmate bought the same phone and of the same color, I really got mad at her. I am soooo bad.

3. I don't know how to say sorry - hahaha I don't really know how to apologize to the people I've hurt or whatever. (pero pag minor lang nagsosorry naman ako )

4. I love to eat green mangoes - I am super addicted to it. I can eat 2 kilos in one day hahaha or maybe more.

5. I am working out on being anorexic - and I love it maybe because I am not taking it seriously but I will! hahaha

6. I love to laugh - well obviously hahahaha

7. I am mean - hahaha super, tsk I am sooooo bad talaga hahaha

8. I hate accounting - but I chose acounting as my course hahaha. Actually I am beginning to love it, well I must see my test scores first hahaha

I am tagging: pepito, mm, tosca, ate zsa, ate geng, joanne, lalaine, sitty

No comments: